
OK, this is going to be quick, in fact, you will probably find out a lot more on Trish's blog. I got back Monday and had to catch up on washing and housework that Tim tried to do (NOT!) and Now I have today (over) and tomorrow to cook and pack and get the camper trailer ready to go eastering. YEA!!!
This last weekend was our 2nd annual girls weekend in Salt Lake. It was so much fun and so rejuvenating. We ate tons of wonderful food, did lots of shopping, a movie, hot tubing, and stayed up until 2:00 A.m. talking, talking, and more talking. I even got into trouble when I went into an "employee only" room to steal us two plastic spoons so we could eat our sherbet ice cream and seven-up. Over all, it was a success, except we planned on going to Lagoon but it was too cold but we easily filled up the time. Most of the shopping and talking was all about our kids but it was just nice to have the time and not be rushed or be on a time schedule.
I came back home to a flooded basement, broken water lines on the camper trailer, and a very clingy baby, but it's all good. I look forward to next time.



what, your basement flooded, what the heck!
ReplyDeleteHOpe you're having fun camping! Hey, help me with the dang couponing stuff. I keep thinking it takes too much work, too..l.
ReplyDeleteWay to go with the couponing!!! Isn't it an awesome feeling to walk out of there with an entire cart full of groceries for $20. At first I felt bad...like I was robbing the place. Now, I could care less. The more I walk out with, the better I feel.
ReplyDeleteHey Chrishel--good to see you! I just added you to my blog list, which I have finally decided to update! Hope you and your family are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHolly