Thursday, April 2, 2009


OK, so I have heard about this couponing stuff and I even went to a class on how to do it and I went away from it thinking that it took to much effort and organization that didn't fit into my time schedule. And the no name brand stuff at wal-mart is the same as the deals that you're getting with all the coupons most of the time. Well my neighbor found the coupons for me, told me about the deals, and even went to the store with me to show me how to do it, and, Holy Cow!! Look what I got:

52 boxes of cereal between 15 and 20 oz.

3 16 oz. bags choc chips (the only thing I wont buy great value because they are nasty)

2 doz. eggs.

3 gallons milk.

grapes

3 double size boxes of pop tarts.

For one price of $65.00. Normal cost: $217.99 at Albertsons.

Now I did compare the price with wal-mart prices and it still would have been $125-160.

Thats a deal even I cannot pass up. In fact I am going back today to get more cereal because it is only 67 cents a box. And that is what I was working on for food storage anyways. Don't know if this is nation wide but the sale is going on until April 7th, so it would be worth looking into.

3 comments:

  1. I just sent Tina an email asking her to tell me or help me out on how to do this. I guess you are going to have to fill me in during our weekend. That is great! Groceries are sky high in Moab and I for sure need to save some money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to tell me how to do it and fast!!! Call me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets just plan a session at easter and you can teach us I have been going crazy wondering how people do this

    ReplyDelete