This was taken from the top of the Easter Egg roll hill. It is a beautiful pic of the place we camp. You can see our campers down below the hill and the scene is spectacular. The next one is looking up the Easter Egg Roll hill. I had a good one of all the kids in it but that darn Sierra erased it so if anyone has one of those could you e-mail it to me?
The Easter Bunny was good to all out there.
And the most memorable was when the three ladies from Mama Mia showed up and sang and danced for us. It was a great way to start off a wonderful talent show.
As usual, we had tons of fun. We saw rain, snow, wind and sunshine, and it was all good. The Easter bunny was good to all and the most important part was that we all got together as family and made memories.
This one is of just my mom and dad on down and we are actually missing two families so we have quite the bunch. We hiked the cottonwood narrows and that was lots of fun.
It was a long drive for Tim and I and the kids as we had to drive the van and the truck because the truck only has five seatbelts, but it was so worth it. Easter is our favorite time of year and we love making memories out there with you all. Although I have to admit I was a little PMS-y. Sorry folks for those of you who heard me yell at my husband and kids. It does happen at least once a month.
We also stopped by our other Grandma's and Had a great Easter Egg hunt and the kids planted their annual corn in Great-Grandma's Garden. Can't wait for August when we get to go down again and eat it!



Looks like everyone had a good time. And I think there were a lot of us that were PMS-y out there, whats up with that. Anyway I love our get togethers they are always so much fun.
ReplyDelete