
Sierra and I had a wonderful opportunity to go down to temple square with our young women group and spend the day and then go to the General Young Women Meeting that they had. It was tons of fun. We do a six-week super challenge for our Young Women every year and this year we are focusing on personal progress, so they had to complete three value experiences and a 10 hour project in order to go with us. I am proud of Sierra and all the others for the great job that they did.
And we were so close to the prophet!! He and the YW general presidency gave wonderful talks. I am so greatful that I had the opportunity to have this experience with Sierra, since she barely came into the program the week we started the challenge.





What a great way for your Beehive to start out the y.w. program! Glad you're back safe.
ReplyDeletesounds like fun!
ReplyDelete