I guess I ought to put a picture of the snowmobile so you can see what we did.
Oh, and I wont be able to use the computer for a week as Tim is going to Los Alamos on a business trip and thinks he needs the computer more than the rest of the family. So I wont be blogging or e-mailing for a week. Audios. (did I mention we are learning Spanish)



Spanish??? How in the world do you find time to learn Spanish?
ReplyDeleteWe just bought an old used snowmobile. We are in just let us know when! Bryce bought one too, so ask him. Bryce's snowmobile is brand new though.
ReplyDeleteOoh fun! I haven't been on a snowmobile since I was little! That's so cute that Grace likes that video! She's such a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteYes we will probably run the rim run. Mike did last year and I didn't but I wished that I would have. I am hoping Taylyr and Kodi will do it too. Maybe Sierra would do it with them.
ReplyDeletehi,
ReplyDeletethis nice family wow looks enjoying lots
i saw few clips at www.livetvonlinenews.com
which was the same as your family Great !!! keep togather cheers
shafique