Friday, February 20, 2009

Help!!

HELP!!

Grace refuses to wear clothes. She refuses to wear diapers. She will sometimes wear underwear. We tried ducktaping the diapers on. It took her about a week to figure that out. I have tried potty-training her and she will poop in the toilet but I don't think she is capable of holding her pee long enough. She just pee's a little bit every 15 minutes or so. Any ideas from anyone??????

3 comments:

  1. I always make sure they have a onsies on, my kids won't undo the buttons to take it off. My kids also won't take off overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny, my baby is doing the exact same thing. She love to take everything off and dance around the house. I've found she'll leave on a onsie though, so she wears one ALL the time. She's never had an accident, lucky for me, but I'm sure it will happen if she keeps it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, my boys were the same way and would have lived in the nude if I let them. I'm like Josie and Hayley, I had them in a onsie 99% of the time, they wouldn't take that off.

    ReplyDelete