Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holidays





The holidays were lots of fun and also not so fun. Christmas day was good but that night, Grace started puking and for the next five or six days I was getting puked on, cleaning up puke or running to the bathroom myself. We all got better for New years eve and had lots of fun bringing in the new year at Ruby's Inn.
Tim and I went to Vegas on the 1st and it was wonderful. Tim surprised me with a 1 hour body massage and 1 hour facial at the Paris and despite the insults I got about how tense I was and how dry and red my face was, I thoroughly enjoyed it. We watched movies, ate on the Eiffel Tower, Went to a Hypnotist show( Anthony Cools, I have never laughed so hard ever, but it was kind of bad). We also spent a day in our motel room just reading and watching TV, something we cannot do at home without kids screaming and crawling all over us. So we had a wonderful time and decided we need to do it more often.
Poor Sierra, I told her I would pay her to help with the kids and she thought I meant to take care of the kids herself so my mom told me Sierra wouldn't let her do anything but make meals for the kids. I guess I will have to pay Sierra a little extra.

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog now. I'm on my way out the door so I'll have to read all your stuff when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! Are you getting adjusted to school schedules again??? Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered why Sierra was always so quick to change Grace's diaper, funny. Glad you guys came down. Sounds like Vegas was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see Mama Mia in Vegas? If so, did you like it? I watched the movie a few days after we talked and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got on your blog, its about time you started one. Mine is stevenshappenings.blogspot.com get on it and check it out. It's not private. I added you to my blog list on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you are finally on here so we can stay better connected.my kids usually give me a few moments of time if I am on the computer so I keep in touch that way. If I get on the phone it is on they go crazy and so I never talk on the phone. SO I am glad your in the worls of blog. My site is www.macintoshfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so I'm an idiot and can't figure out how to view other peoples blogs and get them on my sideline. Will someone tell me how to do it or do it for me?

    Chrishel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrishel,
    If you want to send me your info I can do it for you. Or give me a call and I can help you.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments. I am going to the Dr. thurs. so I will for sure ask him about that.

    ReplyDelete