Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm going to try this.


Hi. If you are reading this you have been invited because I have chosen to lock this blog so unwanted visitors can't find us. Or at least I will try to lock it. So most of you know my history. I'll start with just a family picture and maybe a few more and make sure it works so I don't spend a bunch of time and have it not work, (which is usually the case when it comes to me and computers).


I will update this as much as I possibly can, but I can't figure out how you moms have time to work on the computer. I usually have five minutes tops before the little ones are crying for help or to be held. I think Heavenly Father just sent me needy children. Of course, I do have their nap time, but sleep is still #1 on my priority list and I wont give that up. Maybe when I actually get to sleep through the night it wont be so important to me.


Well, enough chat, I'll see if this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment